Celtics vs. Warriors Player Props | Jayson Tatum | Friday
Jayson Tatum and the Boston Celtics will take on the Golden State Warriors at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. With 2.9 per game (shooting 33.9%), Tatum is ranked 10th in the league in made threes.
Let’s examine all of Tatum’s prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jayson Tatum’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Tatum Season Stats
- Tatum is tops on his squad in both points (26.2) and rebounds (8.6) per contest, and also puts up 3.6 assists. At the other end, he averages 1.0 steals and 0.8 blocks.
- The 26.2 points Tatum has scored per game this season is 1.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Friday (27.5).
- Tatum’s per-game rebound average of 8.6 is 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (8.5).
- Tatum combines to average 29.8 points and assists per game, 1.7 fewer than his PA prop bet total (31.5) for Friday’s matchup.
- Through 28 games this season, Tatum has put up more than 27.5 points 12 times.
- So far this season through 28 games played, Tatum has had a rebound total higher than 8.5 boards in 12 matchups.
Tatum’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Robert Williams III||9.1||6.3%||8.1||13.3%||1.1||0.0||0.0%||0.0%||7.7%||74.6%|
Player Performance vs. Golden State
- Tatum’s points-per-game average against the Warriors (21) is 6.5 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Tatum grabs 6.5 rebounds per game in matchups with the Warriors, 2.0 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Tatum racks up assists against the Warriors at a lower rate — 1.9 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Warriors, Tatum has made 0.5 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Tatum’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Warriors is 29.1, which is 10.4 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Tatum collects 27.5 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Warriors, and that is 8.0 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Tatum puts up 22.6 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Warriors, 8.9 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Golden State Warriors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!