Celtics vs. Warriors Player Props | Al Horford | Friday
Al Horford and the rest of the Boston Celtics face off against the Golden State Warriors on Friday at 7:30 PM ET.
Let’s take a look at Horford’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this outing, aiding you in making the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Al Horford’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Horford Season Stats
- Horford averages 12.2 points, 7.8 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 0.8 steals and 1.5 blocks.
- The 11.5-point total set for Horford on Friday is 0.7 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Horford has grabbed 7.8 rebounds per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Friday’s game (7.5).
- Horford has averaged 20.0 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 1.5 more than Friday’s prop bet total of 18.5.
- Through 24 games this season, Horford has totaled more than 11.5 points 10 times.
- Through 24 games played this season, Horford’s single-game rebound total has gone over 7.5 boards 12 times.
Horford’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Robert Williams III||9.1||6.3%||8.1||13.3%||1.1||0.0||0.0%||0.0%||7.7%||74.6%|
Player Performance vs. Golden State
- Horford is averaging 1.5 more points per game against the Warriors than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Horford averages 8.5 rebounds in games against the Warriors. That is 1.0 more than his prop total (7.5) for this contest.
- Horford racks up 4.1 assists per game against the Warriors, 0.6 more than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Warriors, Horford has made 0.3 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Horford’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Warriors is 3.1 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Horford accumulates 21.5 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Warriors, which is 3.0 more than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Horford’s 17.1 combined points and assists in games against the Warriors are 2.6 more than his prop in this matchup.
Golden State Warriors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!