Celtics vs. Thunder Player Props | Dennis Schroder | Saturday
The Boston Celtics, with Dennis Schroder, match up against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Saturday at 7:30 PM ET.
With prop bets available for Schroder in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends, helping you find the best wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Dennis Schroder’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Schroder Season Stats
- Schroder posts 17.3 points, 3.9 rebounds and 5.1 assists per contest, shooting 44.8% from the floor and 32.4% from beyond the arc with 1.4 made 3-pointers per game.
- The 17.5 points prop bet over/under set for Schroder on Saturday is 0.2 more than his scoring average on the season (17.3).
- Schroder has averaged 0.4 more rebounds per game (3.9) than his prop bet total in Saturday’s game (3.5).
- Schroder’s combined points and rebounds average (21.2 per game) is 0.3 less than the over/under of 21.5 set in Saturday’s matchup.
- Schroder has scored more than 17.5 points eight times this season (through 16 games).
- So far this season in 16 games, Schroder has grabbed more than 3.5 rebounds in 10 contests.
Schroder’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Robert Williams III||10.0||7.5%||9.2||16.3%||1.4||0.0||0.0%||0.0%||9.1%||73.4%|
Player Performance vs. Oklahoma City
- Schroder’s points-per-game average against the Thunder (16.9) is 0.6 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Schroder’s 4.6 rebounds per game in matchups against the Thunder are 1.1 more than his prop bet total for this game.
- Schroder averages 5.6 assists in matchups with the Thunder, 1.1 more than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In matchups with the Thunder, Schroder averages 0.9 made threes, which is 0.6 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Schroder’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Thunder is 27.1, which is 0.6 more than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Schroder averages 21.5 combined points and rebounds in games against the Thunder, the same as his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Schroder’s 22.5 combined points and assists in games against the Thunder are the same as his prop in this matchup.
Oklahoma City Thunder Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!