Celtics vs. Thunder Player Props | Al Horford | Saturday
Al Horford (24th in NBA, 8.3 rebounds per game) and the Boston Celtics play the Oklahoma City Thunder on Saturday at 7:30 PM ET.
If you’re trying to bet on Horford’s props, we dig into all of the ones available, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Al Horford’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Horford Season Stats
- Horford posts 13.5 points, 8.3 rebounds and 3.2 assists per contest, shooting 46.4% from the floor and 28.1% from beyond the arc with 1.2 made 3-pointers per game.
- The 15.5 points prop bet over/under set for Horford on Saturday is 2.0 more than his season scoring average (13.5).
- Horford has collected 8.3 rebounds per game, 0.8 more than his prop bet for Saturday’s game (7.5).
- Horford’s combined points and rebounds average (21.8 per game) is 1.7 less than the over/under of 23.5 set for Saturday’s matchup.
- Through 13 games this season, Horford has put up more than 15.5 points five times.
- So far in 13 games, Horford has pulled down more than 7.5 rebounds in seven outings.
Horford’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Robert Williams III||10.0||7.5%||9.2||16.3%||1.4||0.0||0.0%||0.0%||9.1%||73.4%|
Player Performance vs. Oklahoma City
- Horford’s points-per-game average against the Thunder (16) is 0.5 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Horford’s 5.4 rebounds per game in matchups with the Thunder are 2.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Horford dishes out assists against the Thunder at a higher rate — 2.6 more per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Thunder, Horford averages 2.1 made threes per game, 0.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Horford’s points, rebounds and assists average against the Thunder is the same as his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Horford combines for 21.4 points and rebounds per game against the Thunder. That is 2.1 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Horford’s 21.1 combined points and assists in games against the Thunder are 2.6 more than his prop in this matchup.
Oklahoma City Thunder Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!