Celtics vs. Pelicans Player Props | Jayson Tatum | Friday
The New Orleans Pelicans host the Boston Celtics on Friday November 18th, 8:40pm ET at Smoothie King Center. The New Orleans Pelicans are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +125.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Boston Celtics is -148. The Celtics are a 3-point favorite. The over/under is set at 230.5 points.
Jayson Tatum Season Stats
- Jayson Tatum averages 31.1 points, 4.1 assists, 7.4 rebounds, and 0.9 steals per contest.
- Tatum’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. New Orleans Pelicans is set at 28.5 which is 2.6 less than his season average of 31.1.
- Jayson Tatum is 9 of 15 in the Over Points market, winning 60.0% of the time.
- Tatum’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. New Orleans Pelicans is set at 4.5 which is 0.4 more than his season average of 4.1.
- Jayson Tatum is 8 of 15 in the Under Assists market, winning 53.3% of the time.
- Tatum’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. New Orleans Pelicans is set at 7.5 which is 0.1 more than his season average of 7.4.
- Jayson Tatum is 8 of 15 in the Over Rebounds market, winning 53.3% of the time.
- Jayson Tatum is 9 of 15 in the Under 3-Pointers made market, winning 60.0% of the time.
Jayson Tatum Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
New Orleans Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.