Celtics vs. Nets Player Props | Jayson Tatum | Wednesday
The Boston Celtics, including Jayson Tatum, go up against the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday at 7:30 PM ET. At 2.9 three-pointers made per game (shooting 33.3%), Tatum is ranked 11th in the NBA in buckets from beyond the arc.
With prop bets set for Tatum in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends, helping you find the best wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jayson Tatum’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Tatum Season Stats
- Tatum leads the Celtics at 25.7 points per game, while also posting 3.5 assists and 8.4 rebounds. He is eighth in the NBA in scoring.
- Tatum has recorded 25.7 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 1.8 points fewer than Wednesday’s points prop total.
- Tatum has averaged 0.9 more rebounds per game (8.4) than his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (7.5).
- Tatum’s combined points and rebounds average (34.1 per game) is 0.4 less than the over/under of 34.5 set in Wednesday’s matchup.
- Through 18 games this season, Tatum has recorded more than 27.5 points seven times.
- Tatum’s single-game rebound output has gone over 7.5 boards 11 times through 18 games played this season.
Tatum’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Robert Williams III||9.4||6.8%||9.6||16.0%||1.4||0.0||0.0%||0.0%||8.2%||73.8%|
Player Performance vs. Brooklyn
- Tatum is averaging 8.6 fewer points per game against the Nets than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Tatum grabs 5.1 rebounds per game in matchups against the Nets, 2.4 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Tatum averages 2.3 assists in matchups with the Nets, 1.2 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the Nets, Tatum averages 1.4 fewer made three-pointers (2.1) than this contest’s over/under (3.5).
- Tatum has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Nets that is 11.2 lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Tatum averages 24 combined points and rebounds in games against the Nets, which is 10.5 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Tatum collects 21.2 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Nets, 9.3 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Brooklyn Nets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!