Celtics vs. Magic Player Props | Jaylen Brown | Monday
The Orlando Magic host the Boston Celtics on Monday January 23rd, 10:01am ET at Amway Center. The Orlando Magic are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 254.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Boston Celtics is -319. The Celtics are a 8-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
The Magic and Celtics have met three times this season, with the Magic winning twice and the Celtics winning once. Their most recent matchup on December 18, 2022 ended 95-92 with the Orlando Magic taking the win.
Jaylen Brown Season Stats
- Jaylen Brown averages 26.9 points, 3.3 assists, 7.1 rebounds, and 1.1 steals per contest.
- Brown’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Orlando Magic is set at 27.3 which is 0.4 more than his season average of 26.9.
- Brown’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Orlando Magic is set at 3.5 which is 0.2 more than his season average of 3.3.
- Jaylen Brown is 28 of 42 in the Under Assists market, winning 66.7% of the time.
- Brown’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Orlando Magic is set at 7.0 which is 0.1 less than his season average of 7.1.
- Jaylen Brown is 24 of 42 in the Under 3-Pointers made market, winning 57.1% of the time.
Jaylen Brown Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Jaylen Brown Stats vs. Orlando
- Brown is averaging 20.7 points per game against the Magic, 6.6 less than his point prop bet total for this game (27.3).
- Brown averages 9 rebounds per game against the Magic. That is 2 more than his prop total (7.0) for this game.
- Brown averages 3 assists in matchups with the Magic, 0.5 less than his prop bet total for this game.
Orlando Magic Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.