Celtics vs. Jazz Player Props | Kris Dunn | Saturday
The Utah Jazz host the Boston Celtics on Saturday, 9:00 PM ET at Vivint Arena. The Utah Jazz are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +150.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Boston Celtics is -178. The Celtics are a -4 favorite. The over/under is set at 232 points.
The Jazz and the Celtics have not met this season.
Kris’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Kris Dunn (UTA) has stayed under his 3pt-fg-made prop in 16 of his last 21 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 28.90% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-128) are at MGM.
Kris’s stats vs. Boston Celtics
Kris’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Celtics at Jazz
- The Jazz are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- The Over is 5-0-1 in Jazz games in their last 6 games
- The Jazz are 80-28 at home in their last 108 games
- The Over is 6-1-1 in Jazz games after last game went over the points total in their last 8 games
- The Jazz are 5-1 ATS against a top 10 defense in their last 6 games
Kris’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||113.61||5||1.8|
|PtsAgst / Gm||109.41||5||-2.4|
Kris’s Notable Teammates
- Kelly Olynyk (UTA) has gone over his total-rebounds prop in 12 of his last 16 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 14.54% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 5.5 (-115) are at DraftKings
- Walker Kessler (UTA) has gone over his blocked-shots prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 9.03% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (110) are at MGM
- Lauri Markkanen (UTA) has gone over his 3pt-fg-made prop in 16 of his last 21 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.68% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (-175) are at MGM
- Lauri Markkanen (UTA) has gone over his blocked-shots prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.13% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (125) are at MGM
- Rudy Gay (UTA) has stayed under his steals prop in 18 of his last 22 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.55% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-278) are at MGM
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.