Celtics vs. Clippers Player Props | Jayson Tatum | Wednesday
Jayson Tatum (8.8 rebounds per game, 21st in NBA) and the Boston Celtics will hit the court against the Los Angeles Clippers at 10:30 PM ET on Wednesday.
If you’re trying to bet on Tatum’s props, we break down all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jayson Tatum’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Tatum Season Stats
- Tatum paces the Celtics with 25.5 points per game (eighth in league) and 8.8 rebounds, while also averaging 3.7 assists.
- Tatum’s 25.5 points per game average is 1.0 less than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Tatum has averaged 1.3 more rebounds per game (8.8) than his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (7.5).
- Tatum has put up 29.2 combined points and assists per game, 0.3 fewer than his PA prop bet total for Wednesday’s game (29.5).
- In the 25 games he’s played this season, Tatum’s point total has exceeded 26.5 points 12 times.
- This season through 25 games, Tatum has pulled down more than 7.5 boards in 16 matchups.
Tatum’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Robert Williams III||9.3||6.2%||8.4||13.1%||1.2||0.0||0.0%||0.0%||7.5%||74.7%|
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Tatum averages 20.1 points per game against the Clippers, 6.4 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Tatum’s 5.6 rebounds per game in matchups with the Clippers are 1.9 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Tatum collects two assists per game against the Clippers, 1.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Clippers, Tatum has made the same amount of three-pointers per game as this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Tatum has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Clippers that is 9.8 lower than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Tatum combines for 25.7 points and rebounds per game against the Clippers. That is 7.8 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Tatum has averaged 22.1 combined points and assists per game against the Clippers, 7.4 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Los Angeles Clippers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!