Celtics vs. Cavaliers Player Props | Robert Williams III | Monday
Robert Williams III and the Boston Celtics will take the court against the Cleveland Cavaliers at 7:00 PM ET on Monday. At 9.5 rebounds per game, Williams is 17th in the NBA.
In this story, we are breaking down Williams’ stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Robert Williams III’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Williams Season Stats
- Williams puts up a team-leading 9.5 rebounds per contest. He is also putting up 10.8 points and 1.5 assists, shooting 75.3% from the floor (first in league).
- Monday’s points prop bet for Williams is 9.5 points. That is 1.3 fewer than his season average of 10.8.
- Williams has collected 9.5 rebounds per game, the same as his prop bet for Monday.
- Williams has averaged 20.3 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 0.8 more than Monday’s prop bet over/under of 19.5.
- In the 12 games he’s appeared in this season, Williams’ point total has gone over 9.5 points eight times.
- Through 12 games played this season, Williams’ single-game rebound total has gone over 9.5 boards seven times.
Williams’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Robert Williams III||10.8||9.3%||9.5||19.0%||1.5||0.0||0.0%||0.0%||11.2%||75.3%|
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Williams’ points-per-game average against the Cavaliers (4.7) is 4.8 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Williams pulls down 4.3 rebounds per game in matchups with the Cavaliers, 5.2 less than his prop total for this game.
- Williams dishes out one assist per game against the Cavaliers, 0.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Williams’ combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Cavaliers is 10, which is 11.5 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Williams combines for nine points and rebounds per game against the Cavaliers. That is 10.5 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Williams has averaged 5.7 combined points and assists per game against the Cavaliers, 5.8 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Cleveland Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!