Celtics vs. Cavaliers Player Props | Jayson Tatum | Monday
Jayson Tatum and the Boston Celtics will match up against the Cleveland Cavaliers at 7:00 PM ET on Monday. With 2.6 per game (shooting 32.1%), Tatum is 22nd in the NBA in made threes.
Let’s take a look at Tatum’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this matchup, aiding you in choosing the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jayson Tatum’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Tatum Season Stats
- Tatum leads the Celtics at 23.5 points per contest, while also posting 3.3 assists and 8.5 rebounds.
- The 26.5 points prop total set for Tatum on Monday is 3.0 more than his scoring average on the season (23.5).
- Tatum has averaged 8.5 rebounds per game, 1.0 more than his prop bet for Monday’s game (7.5).
- Tatum’s combined points and rebounds average (32.0 per game) is 1.5 fewer than the over/under of 33.5 set for Monday’s matchup.
- Tatum’s point total has exceeded 26.5 points five times in the 13 games he’s played this season.
- Tatum’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 7.5 boards seven times in 13 games.
Tatum’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Robert Williams III||10.8||9.3%||9.5||19.0%||1.5||0.0||0.0%||0.0%||11.2%||75.3%|
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Tatum averages 19.8 points per game against the Cavaliers, 6.7 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Tatum averages 5.4 rebounds in games against the Cavaliers. That is 2.1 less than his prop total (7.5) for this contest.
- Tatum racks up assists against the Cavaliers at a lower rate — 1.3 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Cavaliers, Tatum has made 0.8 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Tatum’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Cavaliers is 27.4, which is 10.1 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Tatum racks up 25.2 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Cavaliers, and that is 8.3 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Tatum’s 22 combined points and assists in games against the Cavaliers are 7.5 less than his prop in this matchup.
Cleveland Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!