Celtics vs. Cavaliers Player Props | Dennis Schroder | Saturday
Dennis Schroder and the rest of the Boston Celtics face off against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday at 8:00 PM ET.
In this piece, we break down all of Schroder’s prop bets for this matchup, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Dennis Schroder’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Schroder Season Stats
- Schroder leads his team in assists per contest (5.6), and also puts up 16.5 points and 4.2 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 1.2 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Saturday’s over/under for Schroder has been set at 16.5 points. That is equal to his season scoring average.
- Schroder has grabbed 4.2 rebounds per game, 0.7 more than his prop bet for Saturday’s game (3.5).
- Schroder’s combined points and rebounds average (20.7 per game) is 0.2 more than the 20.5 PR over/under set for Saturday’s matchup.
- Schroder’s point total has gone over 16.5 points six times through the 12 games he’s appeared in this season.
- So far in 12 games, Schroder has pulled down more than 3.5 rebounds in eight matchups.
Schroder’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Robert Williams III||10.7||9.0%||8.9||17.8%||1.4||0.0||0.0%||0.0%||10.7%||74.3%|
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Schroder is averaging 2.4 more points per game against the Cavaliers than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Schroder’s 2.9 rebounds per game in matchups against the Cavaliers are 0.6 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Schroder racks up 4.2 assists per game against the Cavaliers, 1.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Cavaliers, Schroder has made 0.3 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Schroder has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Cavaliers that is 0.5 lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Schroder racks up 21.8 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Cavaliers, which is 1.3 more than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Schroder averages 23.1 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Cavaliers, 0.6 more than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Cleveland Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!