Celtics vs. Cavaliers Player Props | Al Horford | Saturday
Al Horford (8.8 rebounds per game, 21st in league) and the Boston Celtics will hit the court against the Cleveland Cavaliers at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday.
Let’s break down Horford’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this outing, aiding you in making the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Al Horford’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Horford Season Stats
- Horford is putting up 12.7 points, 3.3 assists and 8.8 rebounds per contest.
- Horford has scored 12.7 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.2 points higher than Saturday’s over/under.
- Horford’s per-game rebound average of 8.8 is 1.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Saturday’s game (7.5).
- Horford’s combined points and rebounds average (21.5 per game) is 2.0 more than the 19.5 PR over/under set in Saturday’s matchup.
- Horford has played 10 games this season, recording more than 12.5 points in four of them.
- So far this season through 10 games, Horford has pulled down more than 7.5 rebounds in six outings.
Horford’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Robert Williams III||10.7||9.0%||8.9||17.8%||1.4||0.0||0.0%||0.0%||10.7%||74.3%|
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Horford’s points-per-game average against the Cavaliers (10.6) is 1.9 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Horford’s 5.6 rebounds per game in matchups against the Cavaliers are 1.9 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- Horford collects assists against the Cavaliers at a higher rate — 1.4 more per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Cavaliers, Horford averages 0.6 fewer made three-pointers (0.9) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Horford’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Cavaliers is 20.1, which is 2.4 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Horford combines for 16.2 points and rebounds per game against the Cavaliers. That is 3.3 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Horford’s 14.5 combined points and assists in games against the Cavaliers are 1.0 less than his prop in this matchup.
Cleveland Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!