Cavaliers vs. Timberwolves Player Props | Ricky Rubio | Friday
Ricky Rubio and the Cleveland Cavaliers are hitting the court against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday at 8:00 PM ET.
Let’s break down Rubio’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this contest, aiding you in picking the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Ricky Rubio’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Rubio Season Stats
- Rubio averages 13.2 points, 4.0 rebounds and 6.3 assists per contest, shooting 36.1% from the floor and 34.6% from downtown with 1.8 made 3-pointers per game.
- The 11.5 points prop total set for Rubio on Friday is 1.7 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (13.2).
- Rubio has averaged 0.5 more rebounds per game (4.0) than his prop bet total in Friday’s game (3.5).
- Rubio combines to average 19.5 points and assists per game, 2.0 more than his PA prop bet total (17.5) for Friday’s game.
- Through 26 games this season, Rubio has totaled more than 11.5 points 13 times.
- Rubio’s single-game rebound total has gone over 3.5 boards 19 times in 26 games.
Rubio’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- Rubio’s points-per-game average against the Timberwolves (11.1) is 0.4 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Rubio’s 3.2 rebounds per game in matchups against the Timberwolves are 0.3 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Rubio dishes out 6.1 assists per game against the Timberwolves, 0.6 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Timberwolves, Rubio has made 0.5 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Rubio has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Timberwolves that is 1.1 lower than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Rubio averages 14.3 combined points and rebounds in games against the Timberwolves, which is 1.2 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Rubio has averaged 17.2 combined points and assists per game against the Timberwolves, 0.3 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Minnesota Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!