Cavaliers vs. Timberwolves Player Props | Darius Garland | Friday
Darius Garland and the Cleveland Cavaliers face the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday at 8:00 PM ET. With 2.7 treys per game (shooting 39.2%), Garland is 24th in the NBA in made three-pointers.
In this piece, we dig into all of Garland’s prop bets for this matchup, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Darius Garland’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Garland Season Stats
- Garland averages 19.5 points and 7.2 assists per game — both team highs. He is also posting 2.9 rebounds, shooting 47.0% from the field and 39.2% from beyond the arc with 2.7 made 3-pointers per game.
- Garland’s 19.5 points per game average is the same as Friday’s over/under.
- Garland’s per-game rebound average of 2.9 is 0.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (2.5).
- Garland has averaged 26.7 combined points and assists per game, 0.2 more than his PA prop bet total — 26.5 — for Friday’s game.
- In the 24 games he’s played this season, Garland’s point total has gone over 19.5 points 10 times.
- This season through 24 games played, Garland has had a rebound total higher than 2.5 boards in 15 outings.
Garland’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- Garland averages 17 points per game against the Timberwolves, 2.5 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Garland collects 1.8 rebounds per game in matchups with the Timberwolves, 0.7 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Garland racks up 5.2 assists per game against the Timberwolves, 2.3 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Timberwolves, Garland averages 1.0 fewer made three-pointer (1.5) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Garland’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Timberwolves is 5.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Garland combines for 18.8 points and rebounds per game against the Timberwolves. That is 3.7 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Garland has collected 22.2 combined points and assists per game against the Timberwolves, 4.3 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Minnesota Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!