Cavaliers vs. Rockets Player Props | Evan Mobley | Wednesday
Evan Mobley and the Cleveland Cavaliers will match up against the Houston Rockets at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. At 8.3 rebounds per game, Mobley is ranked 23rd in the NBA.
Let’s break down Mobley’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this outing, aiding you in making the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Evan Mobley’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Mobley Season Stats
- Mobley is putting up 13.8 points, 2.5 assists and 8.3 rebounds per contest.
- The 15.5-point total set for Mobley on Wednesday is 1.7 more points than his season scoring average.
- Mobley’s per-game rebound average — 8.3 — is 1.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (9.5).
- Mobley has recorded 22.1 combined points and rebounds per game, 2.4 fewer than his 24.5 PR over/under in Wednesday’s game.
- Mobley has appeared in 25 games this season, recording more than 15.5 points in 10 of them.
- Mobley’s single-game rebound total has gone over 9.5 boards seven times in 25 games.
Mobley’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Houston
- Mobley has not matched up with the Rockets in his career.
Houston Rockets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!