Cavaliers vs. Kings Player Props | Ricky Rubio | Saturday
Ricky Rubio and his fellow Cleveland Cavaliers match up against the Sacramento Kings on Saturday at 8:00 PM ET.
In this story, we are breaking down Rubio’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Ricky Rubio’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Rubio Season Stats
- Rubio posts 13.0 points, 4.0 rebounds and 6.4 assists per game, shooting 35.7% from the field and 34.3% from downtown with 1.8 made 3-pointers per game.
- Rubio’s 13.0 points per game average is 2.5 points more than Saturday’s over/under.
- Rubio has collected 4.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet for Saturday’s game (3.5).
- Rubio combines to average 19.4 points and assists per game, 1.9 more than his PA prop bet total (17.5) for Saturday’s matchup.
- Rubio’s point total has gone over 10.5 points 15 times through the 27 games he’s appeared in this season.
- So far this season through 27 games played, Rubio has had a rebound total higher than 3.5 boards in 20 matchups.
Rubio’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Sacramento
- Rubio averages 9.9 points per game against the Kings, 0.6 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Rubio grabs 4.1 rebounds per game in matchups with the Kings, 0.6 more than his prop total for this game.
- Rubio dishes out assists against the Kings at a higher rate — 0.3 more per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Kings, Rubio averages one made three, which is 0.5 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Rubio has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Kings that is 0.7 lower than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Rubio combines for 14 points and rebounds per game against the Kings. That is 0.5 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Rubio’s 16.7 combined points and assists in games against the Kings are 0.8 less than his prop in this matchup.
Sacramento Kings Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!