Cavaliers vs. Heat Player Props | Jarrett Allen | Monday
Jarrett Allen (11.2 rebounds per game, eighth in NBA) and the Cleveland Cavaliers will take the court against the Miami Heat at 7:00 PM ET on Monday.
Below, we dig into Allen’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the best wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jarrett Allen’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Allen Season Stats
- Allen is tops on his squad in rebounds per contest (11.2), and also posts 17.3 points and 1.8 assists. At the other end, he delivers 1.0 steals and 1.4 blocked shots.
- The 17.3 points Allen has scored per game this season is 0.8 more than his prop total set for Monday (16.5).
- Allen’s per-game rebound average — 11.2 — is 0.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Monday’s game (11.5).
- Allen has put up 28.5 combined points and rebounds per game, equal to his PR over/under in Monday’s game.
- Allen has recorded more than 16.5 points 15 times this season (through 25 games).
- Through 25 games played this season, Allen’s single-game rebound total has gone over 11.5 boards 10 times.
Allen’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Miami
- Allen averages 8.4 points per game against the Heat, 8.1 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Allen averages nine rebounds in games against the Heat. That is 2.5 less than his prop total (11.5) for this contest.
- Allen collects 0.9 assists per game against the Heat, 0.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Heat, Allen has made 0.5 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Allen’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Heat is 12.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Allen combines for 17.4 points and rebounds per game against the Heat. That is 11.1 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Allen has averaged 9.3 combined points and assists per game against the Heat, 9.2 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Miami Heat Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!