Cavaliers vs. Bulls Player Props | Jarrett Allen | Wednesday
The Cleveland Cavaliers, including Jarrett Allen, meet the Chicago Bulls on Wednesday at 7:00 PM ET. At 11.2 rebounds per game, Allen is ranked seventh in the league.
In this story, we are digging into Allen’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jarrett Allen’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Allen Season Stats
- Allen averages a team-best 11.2 rebounds per game. He is also averaging 17.3 points and 1.8 assists, shooting 71.0% from the field (second in league).
- Allen has averaged 17.3 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.8 points higher than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Allen has averaged 0.3 less rebounds per game (11.2) than his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (11.5).
- Allen has averaged 19.1 combined points and assists per game, 0.6 more than his PA prop bet total — 18.5 — for Wednesday’s matchup.
- Allen has played 22 games this season, putting up more than 16.5 points in 13 of them.
- Through 22 games played this season, Allen’s single-game rebound total has gone over 11.5 boards nine times.
Allen’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Allen averages 12.3 points per game against the Bulls, 4.2 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Allen’s 7.8 rebounds per game in matchups with the Bulls are 3.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Allen dishes out assists against the Bulls at the same rate as his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Bulls, Allen has made 0.4 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Allen’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Bulls is 21.6, which is 8.9 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Allen accumulates 20.1 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Bulls, and that is 7.4 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Allen’s 13.8 combined points and assists in games against the Bulls are 4.7 less than his prop in this matchup.
Chicago Bulls Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!