Cardinals vs. Pirates Player Props | Andrew Knizner | Monday
The Pittsburgh Pirates host the St. Louis Cardinals on Monday, 7:05 PM ET at PNC Park. The Pittsburgh Pirates are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +107.
As favorite, the moneyline for the St. Louis Cardinals is -128. The Cardinals are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 10 runs.
The Pirates and Cardinals have met 7 times this season, with the Pirates winning 5 times and the Cardinals winning twice.
Andrew’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Andrew Knizner (STL) has gone over his hits prop in 11 of his last 13 games.
Andrew’s stats vs. Pittsburgh Pirates
Andrew’s Season Stats
Andrew’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||4.07||28||-0.5|
|RunsAgst / Gm||5.00||27||0.5|
Andrew’s Notable Teammates
- Bryan Reynolds (PIT) has gone over his total-bases prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 8.00% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 1.5 (+100) are at DraftKings
- Connor Joe (PIT) has stayed under his total-bases prop in 33 of his last 43 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.74% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 1.5 (-189) are at DraftKings
- Henry Davis (PIT) has stayed under his runs prop in 5 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.23% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-143) are at MGM
- Endy Rodriguez (PIT) has stayed under his runs prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 9.53% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-175) are at DraftKings
- Jack Suwinski (PIT) has stayed under his runs prop in 7 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.01% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-175) are at MGM
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.