Cardinals vs. Padres Player Props | Yadier Molina | Tuesday
The St. Louis Cardinals visit the San Diego Padres at Petco Park, taking the field at 9:40pm ET on Tuesday September 20th. The St. Louis Cardinals are 0.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at St. Louis Cardinals player Yadier Molina as the Cardinals face the San Diego Padres in Major League Baseball action.
The Padres and Cardinals have met three times this season, with the Padres winning none and the Cardinals winning three times. Their most recent matchup on June 1, 2022 ended 5-2 with the St. Louis Cardinals taking the win.
Yadier Molina Season Stats
- Games Played: 72 | Home Runs: 5 | RBI: 22 | Runs: 19 | Batting Average: .222 | OBP: .243 | SLG: .315 | OPS: .558.
- Molina’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Diego Padres is set at 0.5 which is 0.26 less than than his season average of 0.76.
- Molina’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Diego Padres is set at 0.5 which is 0.24 more than than his season average of 0.26.
- Molina’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Diego Padres is set at 0.5 which is 0.19 more than than his season average of 0.31.
- Molina’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Diego Padres is set at 0.5 which is 0.43 more than than his season average of 0.07.
Yadier Molina Stats vs. San Diego
Yadier Molina Notable Teammates
The The San Diego Padres are 3-2 in their last five games, while the St. Louis Cardinals are heading into this matchup with a record of 3-2 in their last five contests.
The Cardinals’ 87-61 record in 2022 puts them in 1st place in the NL Central with a 44-24 division record and 4th place in the National League with a 77-51 league record.
The San Diego Padres are 81-66, sitting in 2nd place in the NL West with a 36-31 division record and 5th place in the National League with a 74-56 league record.
San Diego Padres Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.240||19|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
He has been involved in the sports betting industry for years as a producer and handicapper specifically focusing on the EPL and other football lea...[Read full bio]