Cardinals vs. Lions Player Props | James Conner | Week 15
There will be player props available for James Conner before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Conner’s Arizona Cardinals (10-2) and the Detroit Lions (1-11-1) go toe-to-toe in a Week 15 matchup from Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze James Conner’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Conner Season Stats
- Conner has taken 166 attempts for a team-leading 630 rushing yards (52.5 per game) with 12 touchdowns.
- Conner has racked up 359 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to 15 broken tackles), which is 10th among qualified runners.
- He also has 209 receiving yards (17.4 per game) on 20 catches, with two TDs.
- He ranks 82nd in the NFL with 208 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 34.1% of his team’s 41 offensive touchdowns this season, with 14 total.
Conner’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Kyler Murray has racked up 2,399 passing yards (199.9 yards per game) while going 197-for-271 (72.7% completion percentage) and throwing 19 touchdowns and seven interceptions. He has tacked on 206 rushing yards on 59 carries with five touchdowns, averaging 17.2 yards per game.
- Murray has 206 yards on 59 carries (17.2 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns.
- Christian Kirk’s stat line this year shows 50 catches for 632 yards and four touchdowns. He puts up 52.7 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 64 times.
- This season A.J. Green is averaging 46.0 yards per game, with 35 catches (on 56 targets) for 552 yards and three touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Detroit
- The Lions have allowed just two players to put up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Detroit has allowed at least one rushing touchdown to nine players this season.
- No players have rushed for more than a touchdown against the Lions this season.
Detroit Lions Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||255.8 (16)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.2 (31)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||135.2 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||379.2 (28)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (26)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.2 (28)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!