Cardinals vs. Dodgers Player Props | Juan Yepez | Tuesday
The Los Angeles Dodgers visit the St. Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium, taking the field at 7:45pm ET on Tuesday July 12th. The St. Louis Cardinals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at St. Louis Cardinals player Juan Yepez as the Cardinals face the Los Angeles Dodgers in Major League Baseball action.
Juan Yepez Season Stats
- Games Played: 60 | Home Runs: 11 | RBI: 27 | Runs: 23 | Batting Average: .255 | OBP: .297 | SLG: .466 | OPS: .763.
- Yepez’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Dodgers is set at 0.5 which is 0.37 less than than his season average of 0.87.
- Yepez’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Dodgers is set at 0.5 which is 0.12 more than than his season average of 0.38.
- Yepez’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Dodgers is set at 0.5 which is 0.05 more than than his season average of 0.45.
- Yepez’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Dodgers is set at 0.5 which is 0.32 more than than his season average of 0.18.
Juan Yepez Notable Teammates
The The Los Angeles Dodgers are 2-3 in their last five games, while the St. Louis Cardinals are heading into this matchup with a record of 2-3 in their last five contests.
The Cardinals’ 47-42 record in 2022 puts them in 2nd place in the NL Central with a 22-14 division record and 7th place in the National League with a 41-33 league record.
The Los Angeles Dodgers are 56-29, sitting in 1st place in the NL West with a 21-11 division record and 1st place in the National League with a 47-25 league record.
Los Angeles Dodgers Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.253||7|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jose Trevino | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jameson Taillon | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Andrew Benintendi | Friday
Twins vs. Rangers Player Props | Luis Arraez | Friday
The Texas Rangers visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Friday August 19th. The Texas Rangers are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…