Cardinals vs. Brewers Player Props | Lars Nootbaar | Wednesday
The Milwaukee Brewers visit the St. Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium, taking the field at 7:45pm ET on Wednesday September 14th. The St. Louis Cardinals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at St. Louis Cardinals player Lars Nootbaar as the Cardinals face the Milwaukee Brewers in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Cardinals and Brewers, the Cardinals won twice and the Brewers won three times. Their most recent matchup on September 13, 2022 ended 8-4 with the Milwaukee Brewers taking the win.
Lars Nootbaar Season Stats
- Games Played: 89 | Home Runs: 11 | RBI: 35 | Runs: 43 | Batting Average: .222 | OBP: .339 | SLG: .432 | OPS: .771.
- Nootbaar’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Milwaukee Brewers is set at 0.5 which is 0.08 less than than his season average of 0.58.
- Nootbaar’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Milwaukee Brewers is set at 0.5 which is 0.02 more than than his season average of 0.48.
- Nootbaar’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Milwaukee Brewers is set at 0.5 which is 0.11 more than than his season average of 0.39.
- Nootbaar’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Milwaukee Brewers is set at 0.5 which is 0.38 more than than his season average of 0.12.
Lars Nootbaar Stats vs. Milwaukee
Lars Nootbaar Notable Teammates
The The Milwaukee Brewers are 2-3 in their last five games, while the St. Louis Cardinals are heading into this matchup with a record of 2-3 in their last five contests.
The Cardinals’ 83-59 record in 2022 puts them in 1st place in the NL Central with a 40-22 division record and 4th place in the National League with a 73-49 league record.
The Milwaukee Brewers are 76-66, sitting in 2nd place in the NL Central with a 38-31 division record and 7th place in the National League with a 63-62 league record.
Milwaukee Brewers Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.235||22|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
He has been involved in the sports betting industry for years as a producer and handicapper specifically focusing on the EPL and other football lea...[Read full bio]