Cardinals vs. Bears Player Props | DeAndre Hopkins | Week 13
Before placing any wagers on DeAndre Hopkins’ player props for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Hopkins and the Arizona Cardinals (9-2) play the Chicago Bears (4-7) in Week 13 at Soldier Field.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze DeAndre Hopkins’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hopkins Season Stats
- Hopkins’ 35 grabs (49 targets) have netted him 486 yards (44.2 ypg) and seven touchdowns.
- He ranks 124th in the NFL with 131 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 18.9% of his team’s 37 offensive touchdowns this season, with seven total.
Hopkins’ Notable Teammates
- This year, Kyler Murray has collected 2,276 passing yards (206.9 yards per game) while going 186-for-256 (72.7% completion percentage) and throwing 17 touchdowns and seven interceptions. He has added 147 rushing yards on 49 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 13.4 yards per game.
- James Conner has recorded 555 yards on 146 carries (50.5 yards per game), with 12 touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 18 catches for 173 yards (15.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Christian Kirk has been targeted 61 times, registering 628 yards on 49 catches, including four touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Chicago has allowed over 100 receiving yards to four players this season.
- The Bears have allowed eight players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Chicago hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch more than one touchdown pass against it this season.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||237.9 (9)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.7 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||118.5 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||334.4 (10)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.1 (18)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!