Canucks vs. Stars Player Props | Jani Hakanpaa | Monday
The Dallas Stars host the Vancouver Canucks on Monday, 8:30 PM ET at American Airlines Center. The Vancouver Canucks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +224.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Dallas Stars is -276. The Stars are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6 goals.
The Stars and the Canucks have not met this season.
Jani’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Jani Hakanpaa (DAL) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 16 of his last 20 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 31.66% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (-135) are at DraftKings.
Jani’s stats vs. Vancouver Canucks
Jani’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Canucks at Stars
- The Over is 8-2 in Canucks games in their last 10 games
- The Canucks are 5-1 ATS on the road in their last 6 games
- The Canucks are 5-1 ATS as away underdogs in their last 6 games
- The Canucks are 6-2 ATS after a loss in their last 8 games
- The Canucks are 7-2 ATS in the central or mountain timezone in their last 9 games
Jani’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||2.79||28||-0.3|
|GAgst / Gm||2.68||4||-0.4|
Jani’s Notable Teammates
- Esa Lindell (DAL) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 38.60% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (140) are at DraftKings
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.