Canucks vs. Coyotes Player Props | Barrett Hayton | Thursday
The Arizona Coyotes host the Vancouver Canucks on Thursday, 10:00 PM ET at Mullett Arena. The Arizona Coyotes are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +122.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Vancouver Canucks is -144. The Canucks are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
In their first and only matchup this season on March 16, 2023, the Canucks won by a score of 3-2.
Barrett’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Barrett Hayton (ARI) has gone over his points prop in 5 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.53% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-145) are at DraftKings.
Barrett’s stats vs. Vancouver Canucks
Barrett’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Canucks at Coyotes
- The Coyotes are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games
- The Over is 6-2 in Coyotes games in their last 8 games
- The Coyotes are 6-0 ATS as underdogs in their last 6 games
- The Coyotes are 4-1 as underdogs in their last 5 games
- The Coyotes are 5-0 ATS at home in their last 5 games
Barrett’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||2.68||30||-0.4|
|GAgst / Gm||3.19||19||0.1|
Barrett’s Notable Teammates
- Lawson Crouse (ARI) has stayed under his assists prop in 75 of his last 91 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.51% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-294) are at DraftKings
- Travis Boyd (ARI) has stayed under his assists prop in 46 of his last 53 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.62% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-303) are at DraftKings
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.