Canadiens vs. Ducks Player Props | Nicholas Suzuki | Friday
The Anaheim Ducks host the Montreal Canadiens on Friday, 10:00 PM ET at Honda Center. The Montreal Canadiens are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +109.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Anaheim Ducks is -129. The Ducks are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6 goals.
In their first and only matchup this season on March 3, 2023, the Ducks won by a score of 5-2.
Nicholas’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Nicholas Suzuki (MON) has stayed under his assists prop in 6 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 22.46% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-120) are at MGM.
Nicholas’s stats vs. Anaheim Ducks
Nicholas’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Canadiens at Ducks
- The Ducks are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games
- The Ducks are 5-1 as favorites in their last 6 games
- The Ducks are 5-0 ATS against a team with a losing record in their last 5 games
- The Ducks are 4-1 ATS after one day of rest in their last 5 games
- The Canadiens are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
Nicholas’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||2.56||32||-0.5|
|GAgst / Gm||3.35||26||0.3|
Nicholas’s Notable Teammates
- Trevor Zegras (ANA) has gone over his points prop in 19 of his last 25 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.73% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-167) are at MGM
- Mason McTavish (ANA) has stayed under his assists prop in 14 of his last 17 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.96% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-303) are at MGM
- Ryan Strome (ANA) has stayed under his assists prop in 13 of his last 15 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.10% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-250) are at MGM
- Ryan Strome (ANA) has stayed under his points prop in 12 of his last 15 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 21.19% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-128) are at MGM
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.