Cal vs. UCLA Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 13 Predictions
The UCLA Bruins (7-4, 0-0 Pac-12) and their 21st-ranked rushing attack will take on the California Golden Bears (4-6, 0-0 Pac-12), featuring the 25th-ranked run defense, on Saturday, November 27, 2021. The Bruins are favored by 7 points. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 57.5.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
UCLA stats and betting info
Betting trends for UCLA
- UCLA has a 7-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bruins have a 3-1 record against the spread this season when favored by 7 points or more.
- UCLA has hit the over in six of its 11 games with a set total (54.5%).
- UCLA and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s over/under of 57.5 points eight times this season.
- The Bruins have seen a 61.6 average over/under in their games this season, 4.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Bruins rack up 86.7 more yards per game (441.1) than the Golden Bears give up per contest (354.4).
- In games that UCLA piles up more than 354.4 yards, the team is 7-3 overall.
- This year, the Bruins have 12 turnovers, five fewer than the Golden Bears have takeaways (17).
|Pass yards||231.8 (2550)||69|
|Rush yards||209.3 (2302)||21|
|Points scored||36.0 (396)||19|
|Pass yards against||272.5 (2997)||118|
|Rush yards against||127.4 (1401)||28|
|Points allowed||27.9 (307)||82|
Key players for UCLA
- Dorian Thompson-Robinson has thrown for 2,245 yards (204.1 ypg) to lead UCLA, completing 61.6% of his passes and recording 18 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 509 rushing yards (46.3 ypg) on 117 carries with nine rushing touchdowns.
- Zach Charbonnet’s team-high 1,031 rushing yards (93.7 per game) have come on 180 carries, with 12 touchdowns this year.
- Kyle Philips’ team-high 707 receiving yards (64.3 yards per game) have come on 53 receptions with eight touchdowns.
Cal stats and betting info
Betting trends for Cal
- So far this season, Cal has compiled a 6-4-0 record against the spread.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 7 points or more, the Golden Bears have a 3-0 record against the spread.
- Cal has gone over in five of its 10 games with a set total (50%).
- This season, three of Cal’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 57.5 points.
- Golden Bears games have an over/under of 49.6 points this season, 7.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The Golden Bears rack up only 15.3 more yards per game (415.1) than the Bruins allow per outing (399.8).
- In games that Cal amasses more than 399.8 yards, the team is 4-3.
- This year the Golden Bears have eight turnovers, nine fewer than the Bruins have takeaways (17).
|Pass yards||235.7 (2357)||64|
|Rush yards||179.4 (1794)||50|
|Points scored||24.7 (247)||105|
|Pass yards against||233.1 (2331)||72|
|Rush yards against||121.3 (1213)||25|
|Points allowed||21.1 (211)||28|
Key players for Cal
- Chase Garbers has thrown for 2,225 yards (222.5 ypg) to lead Cal, completing 63.9% of his passes and collecting 16 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 435 rushing yards (43.5 ypg) on 80 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Damien Moore’s team-high 516 rushing yards (51.6 per game) have come on 99 carries, with six touchdowns this year.
- Trevon Clark’s team-leading 604 receiving yards (60.4 yards per game) have come on 29 receptions with four touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best college football odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!