Butler Bulldogs vs Creighton Bluejays Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 17
The Creighton Bluejays visit the Butler Bulldogs at Hinkle Fieldhouse, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Tuesday, January 17th. The Bulldogs are 7-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 141 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Creighton Bluejays and Butler Bulldogs.
Butler Bulldogs Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Butler
- The Butler Bulldogs are currently 11-8 on the season.
- The Bulldogs are averaging 69.9 points per game. Combining with Bluejays’ 76.5 points per game gives a total of 146.4, which is 5.4 more than the current Over/Under of 141.
Butler Bulldogs Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||69.9||109|
|Points Allowed Per Game||66.3||91|
|Assists Per Game||12.9||51|
|Rebounds Per Game||28.9||232|
|Blocks Per Game||4.2||53|
Key Players for Butler
- Manny Bates leads Butler with 12.6 points per game in 18 games.
- Simas Lukosius leads Butler with 2.9 assists per game in 19 games.
- Manny Bates leads Butler with 5.9 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Manny Bates leads Butler with a 62.8 FG% through 18 games.
- Simas Lukosius leads Butler with a 40.2 3PT% through 19 games.
Creighton Bluejays Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Creighton
- The Creighton Bluejays are currently 10-8 on the season.
- The Bluejays are averaging 76.5 points per game. Combining with Bulldogs’ 69.9 points per game gives a total of 146.4, which is 5.4 more than the current Over/Under of 141.
Creighton Bluejays Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||76.5||53|
|Points Allowed Per Game||68.8||143|
|Assists Per Game||16.1||20|
|Rebounds Per Game||35.1||52|
|Blocks Per Game||4.8||30|
Key Players for Creighton
- Ryan Kalkbrenner leads Creighton with 15.2 points per game in 15 games.
- Ryan Nembhard leads Creighton with 5.4 assists per game in 18 games played.
- Baylor Scheierman leads Creighton with 8.8 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Evan Young leads Creighton with a 100.0 FG% through 4 games.
- Mason Miller leads Creighton with a 50.0 3PT% through 18 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.