Bulls vs. Rockets Player Props | Zach LaVine | Wednesday
Zach LaVine and the Chicago Bulls will hit the court against the Houston Rockets at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. With 2.8 per game (shooting 38.9%), LaVine is ranked 17th in the league in made threes.
If you’re trying to bet on LaVine’s props, we take a look at all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Zach LaVine’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
LaVine Season Stats
- LaVine is tops on the Bulls at 5.4 rebounds per game, while also averaging 3.7 assists and 25.9 points.
- The 25.5 points prop total set for LaVine on Wednesday is 0.4 fewer points than his season scoring average (25.9).
- LaVine has averaged 5.4 rebounds per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (5.5).
- LaVine combines to average 29.6 points and assists per game, 0.1 more than his PA prop bet total (29.5) for Wednesday’s game.
- In the 18 games he’s played this season, LaVine’s point total has exceeded 25.5 points 10 times.
- So far through 18 games, LaVine has recorded more than 5.5 rebounds in eight contests.
LaVine’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Houston
- LaVine is averaging 12.9 fewer points per game against the Rockets than his point prop bet total for this game.
- LaVine averages 1.8 rebounds in games against the Rockets. That is 3.7 less than his prop total (5.5) for this contest.
- LaVine racks up assists against the Rockets at a lower rate — 0.7 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Rockets, LaVine has made 1.1 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- LaVine’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Rockets is 18.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- LaVine combines for 14.4 points and rebounds per game against the Rockets. That is 17.1 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- LaVine has put up 15.4 combined points and assists per game against the Rockets, 14.1 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Houston Rockets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!