Bulls vs. Rockets Player Props | Lonzo Ball | Wednesday
Lonzo Ball and the Chicago Bulls meet the Houston Rockets on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET. With 2.8 treys per game (shooting 42.1%), Ball is ranked 17th in the league in made three-pointers.
Let’s take a look at Ball’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this outing, aiding you in making the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Lonzo Ball’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ball Season Stats
- Ball is tops on his team in assists per contest (4.5), and also posts 12.0 points and 5.2 rebounds. At the other end, he posts 1.7 steals (10th in NBA) and 0.7 blocked shots.
- The 12.5 points prop total set for Ball on Wednesday is 0.5 more than his scoring average on the season (12.0).
- Ball’s per-game rebound average — 5.2 — is 0.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (5.5).
- Ball has racked up 16.5 combined points and assists per game, 1.0 less than his PA prop bet total for Wednesday’s matchup (17.5).
- Ball’s point total has gone over 12.5 points seven times in the 18 games he’s played this season.
- This season through 18 games, Ball has pulled down more than 5.5 boards in seven matchups.
Ball’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Houston
- Ball is averaging 1.7 fewer points per game against the Rockets than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Ball averages 4.5 rebounds in games against the Rockets. That is 1.0 less than his prop total (5.5) for this contest.
- Ball averages 5.4 assists in matchups with the Rockets, 0.9 more than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Rockets, Ball averages 2.2 made threes, which is 0.3 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Ball’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Rockets is 1.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Ball collects 15.3 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Rockets, and that is 2.2 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Ball has put up 16.2 combined points and assists per game against the Rockets, 1.3 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Houston Rockets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!