Bulls vs. Pacers Player Props | Zach LaVine | Tuesday
The Indiana Pacers host the Chicago Bulls on Tuesday January 24th, 10:22am ET at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. The Indiana Pacers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 105.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Chicago Bulls is -125. The Bulls are a 2-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
In their first and only matchup this season on October 26, 2022, the Bulls won by a score of 124-109.
Zach LaVine Season Stats
- Zach LaVine averages 24.0 points, 4.2 assists, 4.6 rebounds, and 1.0 steals per contest.
- LaVine’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Indiana Pacers is set at 25.5 which is 1.5 more than his season average of 24.0.
- Zach LaVine is 28 of 42 in the Under Points market, winning 66.7% of the time.
- LaVine’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Indiana Pacers is set at 3.5 which is 0.7 less than his season average of 4.2.
- Zach LaVine is 27 of 42 in the Over Assists market, winning 64.3% of the time.
- LaVine’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Indiana Pacers is set at 4.5 which is 0.1 less than his season average of 4.6.
- Zach LaVine is 19 of 42 in the Under 3-Pointers made market, winning 45.2% of the time.
Zach LaVine Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Zach LaVine Stats vs. Indiana
- LaVine is averaging 28 points per game against the Pacers, 2.5 more than his point prop bet total for this game (25.5).
- LaVine averages 6 rebounds per game against the Pacers. That is 1.5 more than his prop total (4.5) for this game.
- LaVine averages 5 assists in matchups with the Pacers, 1 more than his prop bet total for this game.
Indiana Pacers Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.