Bulls vs. Nuggets Player Props | Lonzo Ball | Monday
Lonzo Ball and the Chicago Bulls will take the court against the Denver Nuggets at 8:00 PM ET on Monday. With 3.0 per game (shooting 42.3%), Ball is seventh in the NBA in made threes.
In this story, we are digging into Ball’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Lonzo Ball’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ball Season Stats
- Ball leads his squad in assists per contest (5.0), and also puts up 12.1 points and 5.3 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 1.8 steals (eighth in league) and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Monday’s points prop bet for Ball is 12.5 points. That is 0.4 more than his season average of 12.1.
- Ball has averaged 5.3 rebounds per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet for Monday’s game (5.5).
- Ball has averaged 17.1 combined points and assists per game, 1.4 fewer than his PA prop bet total — 18.5 — for Monday’s matchup.
- In the 24 games he’s played this season, Ball’s point total has gone over 12.5 points 10 times.
- So far this season in 24 games, Ball has grabbed more than 5.5 rebounds in nine matchups.
Ball’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Denver
- Ball averages 9.2 points per game against the Nuggets, 3.3 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Ball pulls down seven rebounds per game in matchups with the Nuggets, 1.5 more than his prop total for this contest.
- Ball collects 6.4 assists per game against the Nuggets, 0.9 more than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Nuggets, Ball has made 1.0 fewer three-pointer per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Ball’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Nuggets is 0.9 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Ball averages 16.2 combined points and rebounds in games against the Nuggets, which is 2.3 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Ball’s 15.6 combined points and assists in games against the Nuggets are 2.9 less than his prop in this matchup.
Denver Nuggets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!