Bulls vs. Nuggets Player Props | Lonzo Ball | Friday
Lonzo Ball and the Chicago Bulls will match up against the Denver Nuggets at 9:00 PM ET on Friday. With 3.1 per game (shooting 45.2%), Ball is ranked sixth in the league in made threes.
With prop bets available for Ball in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends, helping you find the best wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Lonzo Ball’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ball Season Stats
- Ball paces the Bulls at 4.5 assists per game, while also putting up 5.3 rebounds and 13.2 points.
- The 13.5 points prop total set for Ball on Friday is 0.3 more than his scoring average on the season (13.2).
- Ball has grabbed 5.3 rebounds per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet for Friday’s game (5.5).
- Ball combines to average 17.7 points and assists per game, 0.2 more than his PA prop bet total (17.5) for Friday’s game.
- Ball has appeared in 15 games this season, totaling more than 13.5 points in five of them.
- Ball’s single-game rebound output has been higher than 5.5 boards six times through 15 games played this season.
Ball’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Denver
- Ball averages 9.4 points per game against the Nuggets, 4.1 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Ball pulls down 7.4 rebounds per game in matchups against the Nuggets, 1.9 more than his prop total for this contest.
- Ball averages 6.5 assists in matchups with the Nuggets, 2.0 more than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the Nuggets, Ball has made 1.0 fewer three-pointer per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Ball’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Nuggets is 0.2 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Ball combines for 16.8 points and rebounds per game against the Nuggets. That is 1.7 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Ball records 15.9 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Nuggets, 1.6 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Denver Nuggets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!