Bulls vs. Magic Player Props | Zach LaVine | Friday
Zach LaVine (20th in league in made threes — 2.8 per game, 38.6%) and the Chicago Bulls will face the Orlando Magic at 7:00 PM ET on Friday.
Let’s dig into all of LaVine’s prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Zach LaVine’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
LaVine Season Stats
- LaVine leads the Bulls with 26.1 points per game (sixth in league) and 5.3 rebounds, while also posting 3.7 assists.
- The 24.5 points prop bet set for LaVine on Friday is 1.6 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (26.1).
- LaVine has grabbed 5.3 rebounds per game, 0.8 more than his prop bet for Friday’s game (4.5).
- LaVine has recorded 31.4 combined points and rebounds per game, 1.9 more than his 29.5 PR over/under for Friday’s game.
- LaVine has played 19 games this season, totaling more than 24.5 points in 12 of them.
- Over 19 games played this season, LaVine’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 4.5 boards 13 times.
LaVine’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Orlando
- LaVine’s points-per-game average against the Magic (17.7) is 6.8 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- LaVine averages 3.4 rebounds in games against the Magic. That is 1.1 less than his prop total (4.5) for this game.
- LaVine racks up assists against the Magic at a lower rate — 0.4 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Magic, LaVine averages 2.3 made threes, which is 0.2 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- LaVine’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Magic is 24.2, which is 9.3 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- LaVine combines for 21.1 points and rebounds per game against the Magic. That is 8.4 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- LaVine’s 20.8 combined points and assists in games against the Magic are 7.7 less than his prop in this matchup.
Orlando Magic Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!