Bulls vs. Hawks Player Props | Nikola Vucevic | Monday
The Chicago Bulls host the Atlanta Hawks on Monday January 23rd, 10:01am ET at United Center. The Atlanta Hawks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of -105.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Chicago Bulls is -113. The Bulls are a 1-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
The Bulls and Hawks have met twice this season, with the Bulls winning once and the Hawks winning once. Their most recent matchup on December 21, 2022 ended 110-108 with the Chicago Bulls taking the win.
Nikola Vucevic Season Stats
- Nikola Vucevic averages 17.5 points, 3.2 assists, 11.0 rebounds, and 0.7 steals per contest.
- Vucevic’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Atlanta Hawks is set at 17.5 which is the same as his season average of 17.5.
- Nikola Vucevic is 23 of 45 in the Under Points market, winning 51.1% of the time.
- Vucevic’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Atlanta Hawks is set at 3.5 which is 0.3 more than his season average of 3.2.
- Vucevic’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Atlanta Hawks is set at 11.5 which is 0.5 more than his season average of 11.0.
Nikola Vucevic Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Nikola Vucevic Stats vs. Atlanta
- Vucevic is averaging 16.5 points per game against the Hawks, 1 less than his point prop bet total for this game (17.5).
- Vucevic averages 7.5 rebounds per game against the Hawks. That is 4 less than his prop total (11.5) for this game.
- Vucevic averages 1.5 assists in matchups with the Hawks, 2 less than his prop bet total for this game.
Atlanta Hawks Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.