Bulls vs. Cavaliers Player Props | Lonzo Ball | Wednesday
Lonzo Ball and the Chicago Bulls will take on the Cleveland Cavaliers at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. With 3.0 per game (shooting 42.6%), Ball is ranked eighth in the NBA in made threes.
In this story, we are breaking down Ball’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Lonzo Ball’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ball Season Stats
- Ball averages a team-high 4.9 assists per game. He is also posting 12.4 points and 5.5 rebounds, shooting 41.3% from the field and 42.6% from beyond the arc with 3.0 made 3-pointers per game (eighth in NBA).
- The 12.4 points Ball has scored per game this season is 1.1 fewer than his prop total set for Wednesday (13.5).
- Ball has averaged 5.5 rebounds per game, the same as his prop bet for Wednesday.
- Ball combines to average 17.3 points and assists per game, 3.2 less than his PA prop bet total (20.5) for Wednesday’s game.
- Through 25 games this season, Ball has scored more than 13.5 points eight times.
- This season through 25 games played, Ball has had a rebound total higher than 5.5 boards in 10 outings.
Ball’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Derrick Jones Jr.||6.8||5.2%||3.6||6.9%||0.6||0.3||2.6%||30.4%||5.3%||58.7%|
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Ball’s points-per-game average against the Cavaliers (8.4) is 5.1 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Ball collects 6.4 rebounds per game in matchups against the Cavaliers, 0.9 more than his prop total for this contest.
- Ball racks up assists against the Cavaliers at a higher rate — 1.6 more per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Cavaliers, Ball averages 1.1 fewer made three-pointers (1.4) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Ball’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Cavaliers is 3.6 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Ball combines for 14.8 points and rebounds per game against the Cavaliers. That is 3.7 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Ball puts up 16.5 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Cavaliers, 4.0 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Cleveland Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!