Buffalo Bills vs. Tennessee Titans: Best Odds and Preview for Week 6
The Buffalo Bills (4-1) and Tennessee Titans (3-2) will meet in a matchup of two division leaders. The Bills are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -5.5). The matchup has an over/under of 54 points.
Best odds for Bills vs. Titans
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Buffalo Bills and Tennessee Titans in which the Bills are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Bills Vs. Titans Spread Betting Action
Buffalo stats and betting info
Betting trends for Buffalo
- So far this season, Buffalo has compiled a 4-1-0 record against the spread.
- The Bills have a 2-1 record against the spread in games they were favored by 5.5 points or more this season.
- Two of Buffalo’s five games with a set total have hit the over (40%).
|Pass yards||275.8 (1379)||10|
|Rush yards||140.4 (702)||5|
|Points scored||34.4 (172)||1|
|Pass yards against||188.2 (941)||2|
|Rush yards against||78.4 (392)||3|
|Points allowed||12.8 (64)||1|
Key players for Buffalo
- Josh Allen leads Buffalo with 1,370 yards (274.0 ypg) on 114-of-183 passing with 12 touchdowns and two interceptions this season. He also has 188 rushing yards on 35 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Devin Singletary has 284 rushing yards on 55 carries with one touchdown.
- Stefon Diggs has hauled in 28 receptions for 374 yards (74.8 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- Emmanuel Sanders has hauled in 19 receptions totaling 322 yards, finding the end zone four times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Dawson Knox has a total of 261 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 18 passes and scoring five touchdowns.
Bills: John Brown: Questionable (Knee), Tre’Davious White: Questionable (Back), Matt Milano: Questionable (Pectoral), Dawson Knox: Out (Calf), Quinton Spain: Questionable (Foot)
Tennessee stats and betting info
Betting trends for Tennessee
- Tennessee is 3-2-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 5.5-point underdogs this season, the Titans are 1-0 against the spread.
- Three of Tennessee’s five games with a set total have hit the over (60%).
|Pass yards||251.4 (1257)||23|
|Rush yards||167.8 (839)||3|
|Points scored||26.4 (132)||9|
|Pass yards against||279.2 (1396)||21|
|Rush yards against||112.8 (564)||15|
|Points allowed||26.0 (130)||24|
Key players for Tennessee
- Ryan Tannehill has done it all for Tennessee with 1,251 yards on 110-of-173 passing with six touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He also leads the team in rushing with 130 yards and one touchdown on the ground.
- Derrick Henry is his team’s leading rusher with 142 carries for 640 yards, or 128.0 per game. He’s found paydirt seven times on the ground, as well. Henry has also chipped in with 14 catches for 125 yards.
- Julio Jones has collected 12 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 204 (40.8 yards per game). He’s been targeted 18 times and has .
- Chester Rogers has totaled 179 receiving yards (35.8 yards per game) and one touchdown on 13 receptions.
- Jeremy McNichols’ 17 catches (on 23 targets) have netted him 160 yards (32.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Titans: DaQuan Jones: Questionable (Foot)
Pick for Bills vs. Titans
An in-depth games analysis combined with the bet split data from regulated betting sites favors the Bills to cover the spread against the Titans.
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!