Buffalo Bills vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | NFL Week 14 Predictions
Having won three in a row, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (9-3) will play the Buffalo Bills (7-4). The Buccaneers are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -3). An over/under of 52.5 points has been established for the matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Buffalo Bills in which the Bills are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Buccaneers Vs. Bills Spread Betting Action
Tampa Bay stats and betting info
Betting trends for Tampa Bay
- Tampa Bay’s ATS record is 6-6-0 this season.
- The Buccaneers are 6-5 against the spread when favored by 3 points or more this season.
- Tampa Bay has hit the over in six of its 12 games with a set total (50%).
|Pass yards||319.8 (3838)||1|
|Rush yards||92.6 (1111)||25|
|Points scored||31.4 (377)||1|
|Pass yards against||265.1 (3181)||23|
|Rush yards against||84.3 (1012)||1|
|Points allowed||22.5 (270)||16|
Key players for Tampa Bay
- Tom Brady has recorded 3,771 yards (314.3 ypg) on 347-of-508 passing with 34 touchdowns compared to 10 interceptions this season.
- Leonard Fournette has racked up 665 yards on 152 carries while finding paydirt seven times. He’s also caught 58 passes for 402 yards (33.5 per game) and two touchdowns through the air.
- Ronald Jones II has carried the ball 60 times for 266 yards (22.2 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Chris Godwin’s team-leading 949 yards as a receiver have come on 82 receptions (out of 105 targets) with five touchdowns.
- Mike Evans has caught 57 passes for 794 yards (66.2 yards per game) and 10 touchdowns this year.
- Rob Gronkowski’s 33 receptions have turned into 436 yards and six touchdowns.
Tampa Bay injuries
Buccaneers: Jamel Dean: Doubtful (Groin), Cameron Brate: Questionable (Illness)
Buffalo stats and betting info
Betting trends for Buffalo
- Buffalo has gone 6-4-1 ATS this year.
- Out of Buffalo’s 11 games with a set total, five have hit the over (45.5%).
|Pass yards||281.7 (3099)||8|
|Rush yards||118.3 (1301)||11|
|Points scored||29.6 (326)||9|
|Pass yards against||189.1 (2080)||1|
|Rush yards against||96.6 (1063)||6|
|Points allowed||16.5 (182)||2|
Key players for Buffalo
- Josh Allen has done it all for Buffalo with 3,071 yards on 274-of-410 passing with 25 touchdowns and 10 interceptions this season. He also leads the team in rushing with 383 yards and three touchdowns on the ground.
- Devin Singletary is his team’s leading rusher with 98 carries for 459 yards, or 41.7 per game. He’s found paydirt two times on the ground, as well.
- Stefon Diggs has registered 67 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 847 (77.0 yards per game). He’s been targeted 101 times and has and seven touchdowns.
- Emmanuel Sanders has collected 559 receiving yards (50.8 yards per game) and four touchdowns on 36 receptions.
- Cole Beasley’s 62 receptions (on 79 targets) have netted him 530 yards (48.2 ypg) and one touchdown.
Bills: Jaquan Johnson: Out (Ankle)
Pick for Buccaneers vs. Bills
Our in-depth games analysis combined with the bet split data from regulated betting sites favors the Bills to cover the spread against the Buccaneers.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL odds across legal sportsbooks.
Looking for Week 14 NFL parlays ideas?