Buffalo Bills vs. Miami Dolphins: Best Odds and Preview for Week 2
The Buffalo Bills (0-1) are the favorites — expected to win by at least a field goal, but less than a touchdown (currently -3.5) — against the Miami Dolphins (1-0) in a matchup of two division rivals. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 48.5.
Best odds for Bills vs. Dolphins
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins in which the Bills are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Bills Vs. Dolphins Spread Betting Action
Buffalo stats and betting info
Betting trends for Buffalo
- Buffalo went 11-5-0 ATS last season.
- The Bills were 5-4 ATS last season when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- A total of 11 of Buffalo’s games last season hit the over.
|Pass yards||299.1 (4786)||3|
|Rush yards||107.7 (1723)||20|
|Points scored||31.3 (501)||2|
|Pass yards against||246.6 (3946)||13|
|Rush yards against||119.6 (1914)||17|
|Points allowed||23.4 (375)||16|
Key players for Buffalo
- Josh Allen’s previous season stat line featured 4,544 passing yards (284.0 yards per game) while going 396-for-572 (69.2% completion percentage) with 37 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He also rushed for 421 yards on 102 carries with eight rushing touchdowns, averaging 26.3 yards per game.
- Last year, Devin Singletary picked up 687 rushing yards (42.9 yards per game) and two touchdowns. In the receiving game, he made 38 catches for 269 yards (16.8 yards per game).
- Zack Moss ran for 481 yards on 112 carries (30.1 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns last year.
- In the previous season, Stefon Diggs picked up 127 receptions for 1,535 yards and eight touchdowns. He was targeted 166 times and he averaged 95.9 yards per game.
- Cole Beasley produced last year by grabbing 82 passes for 967 yards and four touchdowns. He collected 60.4 receiving yards per game and was targeted 107 times.
- Emmanuel Sanders’ stat line last year looked like this: a total of 726 yards, 61 catches, five touchdowns, and 51.9 yards per game (on 82 targets).
Bills: Tremaine Edmunds: Out (Shoulder), Del’Shawn Phillips: Out (Quadricep), Matt Milano: Out (Hamstring)
Miami stats and betting info
Betting trends for Miami
- Miami won 11 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover five times.
- The Dolphins had an ATS record of 5-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs last year.
- Miami’s games hit the over seven out of 16 times last year.
|Pass yards||246.1 (3937)||21|
|Rush yards||105.5 (1688)||22|
|Points scored||25.3 (404)||15|
|Pass yards against||273.3 (4373)||27|
|Rush yards against||116.4 (1862)||16|
|Points allowed||21.1 (338)||5|
Key players for Miami
- Tua Tagovailoa completed 64.1% of his passes to throw for 1,814 yards and 11 touchdowns last season.
- Myles Gaskin racked up three rushing touchdowns on 58.4 yards per game last season. Gaskin was also effective in the passing game, totaling 41 catches and two touchdowns over the course of the year.
- Last season Malcolm Brown rushed for 26.2 yards per game. He also scored five touchdowns.
- Will Fuller V averaged 79.9 yards on 4.8 receptions per game and compiled eight receiving touchdowns in 2020.
- DeVante Parker grabbed four touchdowns and had 793 receiving yards (49.6 ypg) in 2020.
- Mike Gesicki averaged 43.9 receiving yards per game on 5.3 targets per game a season ago.
Dolphins: Elandon Roberts: Out (Concussion), Clayton Fejedelem: Doubtful (Pectoral), DeVante Parker: Questionable (Hamstring)
Pick for Bills vs. Dolphins
Betting split data provided by regulated betting sites paired with our in-depth statistical analysis favors the Bills to cover the spread against the Dolphins.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.