Bucks vs. Wizards Player Props | Deni Avdija | Monday
The Washington Wizards host the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday, 7:00 PM ET at Capital One Arena. The Washington Wizards are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +332.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Milwaukee Bucks is -441. The Bucks are a -9.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 244.5 points.
The Wizards and the Bucks have not met this season.
Deni’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Deni Avdija (WAS) has stayed under his 3pt-fg-made prop in 71 of his last 93 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.53% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (-175) are at DraftKings.
Deni’s stats vs. Milwaukee Bucks
Deni’s Season Stats
Deni’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||113.25||9||1.3|
|PtsAgst / Gm||116.30||30||4.4|
Deni’s Notable Teammates
- Daniel Gafford (WAS) has gone over his total-rebounds prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.00% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 6.5 (+106) are at FanDuel
- Kyle Kuzma (WAS) has stayed under his assists prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.30% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 3.5 (-141) are at PointsBet
- Kyle Kuzma (WAS) has stayed under his steals prop in 9 of his last 10 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 12.54% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-130) are at DraftKings
- Tyus Jones (WAS) has stayed under his 3pt-fg-made prop in 16 of his last 21 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 12.61% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (-159) are at DraftKings
- Jordan Poole (WAS) has stayed under his points prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 18.02% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 15.5 (-104) are at FanDuel
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
He has been involved in the sports betting industry for years as a producer and handicapper specifically focusing on the EPL and other football lea...[Read full bio]