Bucks vs. Trail Blazers Player Props | Giannis Antetokounmpo | Monday
The Milwaukee Bucks host the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday November 21st, 8:10pm ET at Fiserv Forum. The Portland Trail Blazers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +300.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Milwaukee Bucks is -385. The Bucks are a 9-point favorite. The over/under is set at 216 points.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Season Stats
- Giannis Antetokounmpo averages 29.5 points, 5.3 assists, 12.0 rebounds, and 1.0 steals per contest.
- Antetokounmpo’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Portland Trail Blazers is set at 30.5 which is 1 more than his season average of 29.5.
- Antetokounmpo’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Portland Trail Blazers is set at 5.5 which is 0.2 more than his season average of 5.3.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo is 8 of 12 in the Under Assists market, winning 66.7% of the time.
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Portland Trail Blazers is set at 11.5 which is 0.5 less than his season average of 12.0.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo is 9 of 12 in the Over Rebounds market, winning 75.0% of the time.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.