Bucks vs. Trail Blazers Player Props | Brook Lopez | Monday
The Milwaukee Bucks host the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday November 21st, 8:10pm ET at Fiserv Forum. The Portland Trail Blazers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +300.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Milwaukee Bucks is -385. The Bucks are a 9-point favorite. The over/under is set at 216 points.
Brook Lopez Season Stats
- Brook Lopez averages 16.3 points, 1.1 assists, 6.1 rebounds, and 0.7 steals per contest.
- Lopez’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Portland Trail Blazers is set at 14.5 which is 1.8 less than his season average of 16.3.
- Lopez’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Portland Trail Blazers is set at 4.5 which is 1.6 less than his season average of 6.1.
- Brook Lopez is 10 of 15 in the Over Rebounds market, winning 66.7% of the time.
- Brook Lopez is 7 of 15 in the Over 3-Pointers made market, winning 46.7% of the time.
Brook Lopez Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.