Bucks vs. Thunder Player Props | Grayson Allen | Friday
Grayson Allen and the Milwaukee Bucks will face the Oklahoma City Thunder at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. With 3.6 per game (shooting 42.9%), Allen is ranked third in the league in made threes.
In this piece, we break down all of Allen’s prop bets for this contest, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Grayson Allen’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Allen Season Stats
- Allen puts up 15.3 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest, shooting 44.7% from the floor and 42.9% from beyond the arc with 3.6 made 3-pointers per game (third in NBA).
- Allen’s 15.3 points per game average is 2.8 points higher than Friday’s over/under.
- Allen has averaged 0.6 more rebounds per game (4.1) than his prop bet total in Friday’s game (3.5).
- Allen has put up 19.4 combined points and rebounds per game, 2.9 more than his 16.5 PR over/under for Friday’s game.
- In the 15 games he’s appeared in this season, Allen’s point total has gone over 12.5 points 10 times.
- Allen’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 3.5 boards 10 times in 15 games.
Allen’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Oklahoma City
- Allen is averaging 5.7 fewer points per game against the Thunder than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Allen averages 1.1 rebounds in games against the Thunder. That is 2.4 less than his prop total (3.5) for this contest.
- Allen racks up assists against the Thunder at a lower rate — 0.7 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Thunder, Allen averages 0.8 fewer made three-pointers (1.7) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Allen has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Thunder that is 9.8 lower than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Allen racks up 7.9 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Thunder, and that is 8.6 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Allen has recorded 7.6 combined points and assists per game against the Thunder, 6.9 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Oklahoma City Thunder Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!