Bucks vs. Rockets Player Props | Jrue Holiday | Friday
Jrue Holiday and the Milwaukee Bucks are facing the Houston Rockets on Friday at 8:00 PM ET.
Below, we provide Holiday’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the best wagers for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jrue Holiday’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Holiday Season Stats
- Holiday puts up a team-high 6.1 assists per contest. He is also averaging 16.1 points and 4.8 rebounds, shooting 46.3% from the field and 36.3% from beyond the arc with 1.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Friday’s points prop bet for Holiday is 16.5 points. That is 0.4 more than his season average of 16.1.
- Holiday has collected 4.8 rebounds per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Friday’s game (4.5).
- Holiday combines to average 22.2 points and assists per game, 0.3 less than his PA prop bet total (22.5) for Friday’s game.
- Holiday has played 20 games this season, putting up more than 16.5 points in nine of them.
- Holiday’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 4.5 boards 12 times in 20 games.
Holiday’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Houston
- Holiday’s points-per-game average against the Rockets (16.3) is 0.2 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Holiday averages 3.9 rebounds in games against the Rockets. That is 0.6 less than his prop total (4.5) for this contest.
- Holiday collects assists against the Rockets at a lower rate — 0.4 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Rockets, Holiday averages 0.2 fewer made three-pointers (1.3) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Holiday has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Rockets that is 1.2 lower than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Holiday averages 20.2 combined points and rebounds in games against the Rockets, which is 0.3 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Holiday has recorded 22.4 combined points and assists per game against the Rockets, 0.1 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Houston Rockets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!