Bucks vs. Pelicans Player Props | Jrue Holiday | Friday
The Milwaukee Bucks, including Jrue Holiday, will face the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday at 8:00 PM ET.
If you’re hoping to bet on Holiday’s props, we take a look at all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jrue Holiday’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Holiday Season Stats
- Holiday averages a team-leading 6.5 assists per game. He is also putting up 16.4 points and 4.4 rebounds, shooting 47.6% from the field and 36.9% from beyond the arc with 1.7 made 3-pointers per game.
- Holiday has averaged 20.8 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 2.7 less than Friday’s prop bet total of 23.5.
Holiday’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- Holiday collects five assists per game against the Pelicans, 2.5 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Holiday’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Pelicans is 36, which is 4.5 more than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Holiday averages 31 combined points and rebounds in games against the Pelicans, 7.5 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Holiday records 27 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Pelicans, 0.5 more than his prop bet over/under in this game.
New Orleans Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!