Bucks vs. Pacers Player Props | Jrue Holiday | Wednesday
Jrue Holiday and the rest of the Milwaukee Bucks face the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET.
If you’re trying to bet on Holiday’s props, we break down all of the ones available, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jrue Holiday’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Holiday Season Stats
- Holiday paces the Bucks at 6.2 assists per contest, while also putting up 4.4 rebounds and 16.0 points.
- Holiday has racked up 16.0 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.5 points less than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Holiday has averaged 0.1 fewer rebounds per game (4.4) than his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (4.5).
- Holiday has averaged 20.4 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 1.1 less than Wednesday’s prop bet over/under of 21.5.
- Through 23 games this season, Holiday has recorded more than 16.5 points 10 times.
- This season in 23 games played, Holiday has had a rebound total higher than 4.5 boards in 12 matchups.
Holiday’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Indiana
- Holiday averages 17.8 points per game against the Pacers, 1.3 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Holiday grabs 5.6 rebounds per game in matchups with the Pacers, 1.1 more than his prop total for this game.
- Holiday racks up 8.3 assists per game against the Pacers, 0.8 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Pacers, Holiday has made 0.1 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Holiday’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Pacers is 31.7, which is 3.2 more than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Holiday averages 23.4 combined points and rebounds in games against the Pacers, 1.9 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Holiday puts up 26.1 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Pacers, 1.6 more than his prop bet total in this game.
Indiana Pacers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!