Bucks vs. Pacers Player Props | Giannis Antetokounmpo | Monday
The Milwaukee Bucks host the Indiana Pacers on Monday January 16th, 11:07am ET at Fiserv Forum. The Indiana Pacers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 343.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Milwaukee Bucks is -440. The Bucks are a 9.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Season Stats
- Giannis Antetokounmpo averages 31.0 points, 5.3 assists, 11.9 rebounds, and 0.8 steals per contest.
- Antetokounmpo’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Indiana Pacers is set at 31.7 which is 0.7 more than his season average of 31.0.
- Antetokounmpo’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Indiana Pacers is set at 5.5 which is 0.2 more than his season average of 5.3.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo is 21 of 35 in the Under Assists market, winning 60.0% of the time.
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Indiana Pacers is set at 12.5 which is 0.6 more than his season average of 11.9.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo is 20 of 35 in the Under Rebounds market, winning 57.1% of the time.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Indiana Pacers Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.