Bucks vs. Pacers Player Props | Bobby Portis | Wednesday
Bobby Portis and the Milwaukee Bucks will face the Indiana Pacers at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. At 9.0 rebounds per game, Portis is ranked 18th in the league.
In this piece, we break down all of Portis’ prop bets for this contest, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Bobby Portis’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Portis Season Stats
- Portis is putting up 15.5 points, 1.3 assists and 9.0 rebounds per contest.
- The 15.5 points Portis has scored per game this season is 1.0 fewer than his prop total set for Wednesday (16.5).
- Portis has pulled down 9.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (8.5).
- Portis’ combined points and rebounds average (24.5 per game) is equal to his PR over/under for Wednesday’s matchup.
- In the 24 games he’s appeared in this season, Portis’ point total has exceeded 16.5 points 11 times.
- Over 24 games played this season, Portis’ single-game rebound total has gone over 8.5 boards 10 times.
Portis’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Indiana
- Portis is averaging 7.3 fewer points per game against the Pacers than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Portis’ 4.5 rebounds per game in matchups with the Pacers are 4.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Portis racks up assists against the Pacers at a lower rate — 0.3 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Pacers, Portis averages 0.9 made threes, which is 0.6 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Portis has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Pacers that is 11.6 lower than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Portis collects 13.7 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Pacers, and that is 10.8 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Portis’ 10.4 combined points and assists in games against the Pacers are 8.1 less than his prop in this matchup.
Indiana Pacers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!